Guess which vendor is back? Your clues: 🍅🥣🌶
This Week’s Market Offering’s
Saturday, December 11th
Scroll down to see a list of offerings from some of our vendors this week!
Cinco De Mayo Salsas!!!
Scroll down to see what they, and our other vendors are bringing this weekend!
WE HAVE LOCAL FOODS FOR ALL YOUR FALL MEALS!!
Remember we are open year-round every Saturday from 5 am until noon!
Make us part of your 2021 Saturday Morning routine!
Stop in to meet our newest food vendors!
WANT TO BECOME A VENDOR?
We have space for new vendors, please stop in to learn more! It is a great opportunity for youth or adults looking for extra income.
We raise local meats for our community everyday, all year long! We will always bring you local meats every week! This is our job, and you are one of the biggest parts of it! Our farm Family appreciates your wonderful and loyal business all year! From John & Valarie Kennedy, with Jacob, Taylor, & Mayson
TEXT BLAST COMES TO YOUR CELL PHONE # ON FRIDAY’S…
If you need any of the featured items as you read this email blast, please call farm to order soon, so we can plan for you needs on Saturdays/Holidays! Thanks!
Meats Available This Weekend
Selection changes each week!
- Lean Beef Top Round Stew Meat
- Eye of Round Roast
- Sirloin Steaks
- T-Bone and Porterhouse Steaks
- Steakburgers (Frozen stack of 8 patties)
- Frozen Ground Beef (#1 Pound Packages)
- Boneless Chuck Roasts
- Large 8#+ Frozen Turkey Breasts
- Fresh Whole, Split, or Quartered ~3.5# Chickens
- Bone-in and Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Whole Pork Spare Ribs
- Bone-in Pork Chops (please pre-order)
- Hot Sausage
Local Dairy Promotion Cheese Fundraiser
Fabulous Local Cheese Available for Walk-in Purchase!
$5 Packages – Stop in each Saturday to see Selection!
- Smoked Cheddar
- Smoked Hot Pepper
- Smoked Swiss
- Smoked Horseradish
Now Is Time To Pre-Order Your Holiday Items!
($20 Deposit at Time of Order Please)
- Let us know when your are picking up
- Call Farm Office #724-898-2316, stop in at our Saturday Market, or text order after Friday text blast comes to your phone.
- Choose your pick-up date:
- Saturday, Dec. 18th (5-9 AM ONLY)
- Friday, Dec. 24th (Christmas Eve) (5-9 AM ONLY)
- Choose your item(s) and specify size
- Hickory Smoked Semi-Boneless Half Hams
- Hickory Smoked Bone-in Whole Hams, Ham Steaks/Large Slices
- Bone-in or Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Cornish Hens Whole Frozen
- Fresh Small 5# or Larger 7# Capon Roasting Chickens
- Fresh Whole Turkeys in Size Needed
- Fresh Turkey Breasts in Size Needed
- Whole Frozen Ducks
- Boneless Beef Aged Prime Rib Steaks or Roast
- Bone-in Beef Standing Rib Roasts
- Beef Tenderloin/Filet Steaks or Roast
- Sirloin Tip Roast
- Please pick up your holiday items promptly, avoiding the very last minute!
- All pickups are from 5-9:00 AM ONLY on the pickup day you select.
- We always accept cash, check, all credit cards, & SNAP/EBT
To place an order with J L Kennedy Meat Stand, you have the following options:
- If you are already on our group text, respond to the text you receive on Friday’s to let us know what you are pre-ordering. When we reply with a confirmation text, you will know that your pre-order has been received. If you do not hear anything back, please call us at the farm office number to confirm receipt.
- If you want to receive this weekly text, tell us during your next visit to the market, or let us know while placing your next order over the phone.
- Phone Call
- Call the farm office at (724) 898-2316, Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM and Friday 9AM-6PM and we will take your pre-order over the phone.
- Call the market at (412) 661-1875, Saturdays ONLY from 5AM-12 Noon and we will take your pre-order over the phone.
- Visit The Market
- Visit the market and pre-order items for a later weekend, Saturdays ONLY from 5AM-12 Noon at 344 North Sheridan Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.
Fresh From Our Orchards!
Gallons and Half Gallons of Freshly Pressed Apple Cider and the following varieties of apples:
- Red Delicious
- Golden Delicious
- Fill your house with holiday flowers!
- Brussel Sprouts
All Authentic Mexican Salsas
- Assortment of authentic Mexican salsas
- Holiday sweet potato chutney
- 2 different tamales
- Mexican soup to take home
Jak’s Bakery connects neighbors and nourishes our community with unique and delicious baked goods, each handcrafted using artisan techniques.
With roots in Bulgarian traditions and ingredients like rosehip, tahini, and scratch-made, hand-pulled phyllo dough, we hope to bring back the art and magic of a neighborhood bakery.
Please visit us at jaksbakery.com for our full schedule and to sign up for our newsletter.
We look forward to seeing you at the market! – Molly & Jak
Each week, we will open our online shop to offer certain specialty items. These treats may vary from week to week, so keep an eye out for announcements to get your favorites before they sell out.
Image preview shown above for your convenience only, and does not guarantee availability. Use button avoe to visit jaksbakery.com/shop to view presently available items and place your order.
Stock up on Holiday Treats
And meet our market’s newest vendor, Terri!
- Trail Mix
- Candied Pecans
- Liqueur infused chocolate covered cherries
Large quantity holiday orders can be made through messaging via Facebook, Instagram or her email: email@example.com!
Greenawalt Farm and B & G Enterprise
Products Available Year Round
- Assorted Jarred Goods
(Availability May Vary)
- Sweet corn
- Lima beans
- Shiro plums
- Yellow free stone peaches
- Roma II beans
- Green beans
- Collard greens
- Small cabbages
- Sweet basil
- Parsley chives
- Green onions
- Red onions
- Yellow onions
- Red Tomatoes
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green peppers
- Purple peppers
- Hungarian peppers
- Jalapeno peppers
- Small sweet green peppers
- Cubanelle peppers
- Red potatoes
- Yukon gold potatoes
- Purple potatoes
Pastamore Balsamic Vinegars
Vinegars, Oils, Marinades & Grill Sauces
Great gift ideas, save with multiple purchases!
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 18 year old barrel-aged balsamic vinegar infused with seasonal fruits and flavors
- Olive Oils
- First cold expeller pressed extra virgin olive oil infused or blended with herbs and spices
- Marinades & Grill Sauces
Note: I have taken over the Olive Oil sales from California. The CA Blend is in now to purchase.