St. Patrick’s Day Pickled Corned Beef Brisket & Easter Holiday Preorders, Bone-in Pork Loin Chops, Beef Snack Sticks, Extra-Lean White Meat Ground Turkey, Local Spring Mix, Maroon Carrots, Peppers, Lemons, Limes, Oranges, and more!
This Week’s Market Offering’s
Saturday, March 18th
Scroll down to see a list of offerings from some of our vendors this week!
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THESE LOCAL FARM FAMILY BUSINESSES EVERY SATURDAY!
REMEMBER, OUR MARKET IS OPEN EVERY SATURDAY DESPITE ANY WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS!
Remember we are open year-round every Saturday from 5 AM until NOON!
Make us part of your Saturday Morning routine!
Stop in to meet our newest food vendors!
WANT TO BECOME A VENDOR?
We have space for new vendors, please stop in to learn more! It is a great opportunity for youth or adults looking for extra income.
We raise local meats for our community everyday, all year long! We will always bring you local meats every week! This is our job, and you are one of the biggest parts of it! Our farm Family appreciates your wonderful and loyal business all year! From John & Valarie Kennedy, with Jacob, Taylor, & Mayson
TEXT BLAST COMES TO YOUR CELL PHONE # ON FRIDAYS…
If you need any of the featured items as you read this email blast, please call farm to order soon, so we can plan for you needs on Saturdays! Thanks!
Some of this Saturday’s items include:
Local Farmers Appreciate Your Support!!!
REMEMBER, OUR MARKET DOES NOT CLOSE FOR ANY WEATHER CONDITIONS! PLEASE KNOW WE WILL BE OPEN EVERY SATURDAY, AS WE PLAN AHEAD AND WORK VERY HARD TO BRING YOU FRESH MEATS!
- Thin Sirloin Slices
- Boneless Ribeye Steaks
- T-bone Steaks
- Sirloin Steaks
- Ultra Lean Ground Sirloin
- Lean Beef Stew Meat
- Fresh Ground Chuck
- Beef Shank Slices and Beef Soup / Stock Bones
- Beef Short Ribs
- Beef Pot Roasts (various types)
- Lean Steakburger Patties Sold in Frozen Stacks of 8!!!
- Hot Roped Pork Sausage
- Pork Tenderloins
- Sage Ground Pork
- Salt & Pepper Ground Pork
- Bone-in Pork Loin Chops
Chicken & Turkey 🐔🦃🍗
- Bone-in or Boneless Chicken Breasts and Thighs
- Whole, Split, or Quartered Chickens
- Frozen Large 8-10# Roasting Chickens
- Frozen 8# Turkey Breasts
- Medium Hot Italian Turkey Sausage Links
Now taking St. Patrick’s Day Pickled (Raw) Corned Beef Brisket Orders! 🍀
In sizes roughly 2-5# each piece pick-up on Saturday, March 18th
Now taking Easter / Holiday Orders! 🐰🐣
For pick-up on Saturday, April 8th
REMEMBER, CALLING AHEAD TO PRE-ORDER OR TEXTING ORDERS ON TEXT BLAST DAYS IS EASY AND CONVENIENT!
ORDER PICK-UP IS FROM 5 AM-10:30 AM EVERY SATURDAY PLEASE!
To Place Your Order, You Have the Following Options:
- If you are already on our group text, respond to the text you receive on Friday’s from 10 am – 6 pm to let us know what you are pre-ordering. When we reply with a confirmation text, you will know that your pre-order has been received. If you do not hear anything back, please call us at the farm office number to confirm receipt.
- If you want to receive this weekly text, tell us during your next visit to the market, or let us know while placing your next order over the phone.
- Call the farm office at (724) 898-2316, Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM and Friday 9AM-6PM and we will take your pre-order over the phone.
- Call the market at (412) 661-1875, Saturdays ONLY from 5AM-12 Noon and we will take your pre-order over the phone.
Visit The Market
- Visit the market and pre-order items for a later weekend, Saturdays ONLY from 5AM-12 Noon at 344 North Sheridan Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.
- Brussel Sprouts
- Mixed Carrots
- Sweet Potato
- Regular Potatoes
- and more!
Fresh Apple Cider
- Golden Delicious, Rome, Fuji, and Granny Smith Apples
Frozen Pork & Whole Chicken
Available Every Week!
Greenawalt Farm and B & G Enterprise
- Sweet Potatoes
Products Available Year Round
- Assorted Jarred Goods
- Soaking goat products
- Stonehouse products
- Mccutcheon’s apple product
- Back yard garden mustards
Stock up on your Favorite Treats
- Trail Mix
- Candied Pecans
- Liqueur infused chocolate covered cherries
Large quantity holiday orders can be made through messaging via Facebook, Instagram or her email: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Jak’s Bakery connects neighbors and nourishes our community with unique and delicious baked goods, each handcrafted using artisan techniques.
With roots in Bulgarian traditions and ingredients like rosehip, tahini, and scratch-made, hand-pulled phyllo dough, we hope to bring back the art and magic of a neighborhood bakery.
We look forward to seeing you at the market! – Molly & Jak
Pastamore Balsamic Vinegars
Vinegars, Oils, Marinades & Grill Sauces
Great gift ideas, save with multiple purchases!
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 18 year old barrel-aged balsamic vinegar infused with seasonal fruits and flavors
- Olive Oils
- First cold expeller pressed extra virgin olive oil infused or blended with herbs and spices
- Marinades & Grill Sauces
Note: I have taken over the Olive Oil sales from California. The CA Blend is in now to purchase.
Ugandan Craft Market
Ugandan Craft Market will be at the market this Saturday from 7:30 AM to noon. We will be selling a variety of crafts handmade in East Africa by local artists and craftspeople, including:
- Hand-woven baskets
- Baby mobiles and toys
- Christmas decorations
The profits from the sale of the crafts are then used to pay the school fees for children in Uganda. More information is available at ugandancraftmarket.com.
Here is a view of the basket weaver’s association where we obtain some of our products. These baskets make their way from a co-op in western Uganda for sale at the farmers’ co-op right here in East Liberty.