Thanksgiving Pre-Orders 🦃 and Last Call for FMNP Vouchers 🤑 use before the end of the month!
This Week’s Market Offering’s
Saturday, November 13th
Scroll down to see a list of offerings from some of our vendors this week!
WE HAVE LOCAL FOODS FOR ALL YOUR FALL MEALS!!
Remember we are open year-round every Saturday from 5 am until noon!
Make us part of your 2021 Saturday Morning routine!
Stop in to meet our newest food vendors!
WANT TO BECOME A VENDOR?
We have space for new vendors, please stop in to learn more! It is a great opportunity for youth or adults looking for extra income.
FMNP VOUCHERS – EXPIRING THIS MONTH 🤑
Don’t forget that Kistaco (and some other vendors) accept FMNP Vouchers… they expire on November 30th. Just three weeks left to spend them at the farmers’ market!
We raise local meats for our community everyday, all year long! We will always bring you local meats every Saturday! This is our job, and you are one of the biggest parts of it! Our farm Family appreciates your wonderful and loyal business all year! From John & Valarie Kennedy, with Jacob, Taylor, & Mayson
TEXT BLAST COMES TO YOUR CELL PHONE # ON FRIDAY’S…
If you need any of the featured items as you read this email blast, please call farm to order soon, so we can plan for you needs on Saturday! Thanks!
- Whole, Split, or Quartered Chickens (Approx. 3.5#) 🐔
- Roasting Hens, 100% Pasture-Raised (Approx. 5-6#) 🐔
- Boneless Pork Loin Roasts or Chops (Cut to size needed) 🐔
- Loose Ground Pork in Salt and Pepper OR Sage 🐷
- Hot Sausage 🐷
- Pork Spare Ribs (by the whole slab) 🐷
- Pork Tenderloins 🐷
- Hickory Smoked Garlic Beef Bologna Rings 🐮
- Fresh Beef Brisket (Trimmed to Size Needed) 🐮
- Delmonico, Porterhouse, Sirloin, T-bone Steaks 🥩
- Lean Beef Stew Meat
- Thin Slices of Sirloin Tip
- Lean Ground Sirloin
- Freshly Ground Chuck
- Pot Roasts
- English Chuck
- Shoulder with round bone
- London Broil / Top Round
- Eye of Round
- Short Ribs, Shank Slices, and Meaty Neck and Rib Bones for Soup
Now Accepting Thanksgiving Pre-Orders
- Let us know which pick-up date you are choosing:
- Saturday, November 20th
- Wednesday, November 24th
- Select Your Items:
- Fresh Turkeys (Approx. 12-24#)
- Fresh Turkey Breasts (Several Sizes)
- Large Capon Roasting Chickens
- Whole Ducks
- Hickory Smoked Pheasants
- Pork Loin Roasts
- Hickory Smoked Hams (Half or Whole)
- Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roasts
- Visit the market on your selected pick-up date between the hours of 5:00 – 9:00 AM.
To place an order with J L Kennedy Meat Stand, you have the following options:
- If you are already on our group text, respond to the text you receive on Friday’s to let us know what you are pre-ordering. When we reply with a confirmation text, you will know that your pre-order has been received. If you do not hear anything back, please call us at the farm office number to confirm receipt.
- If you want to receive this weekly text, tell us during your next visit to the market, or let us know while placing your next order over the phone.
- PHONE CALL
- Call the farm office at (724) 898-2316, Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM and Friday 9AM-6PM and we will take your pre-order over the phone.
- Call the market at (412) 661-1875, Saturdays ONLY from 5AM-12 Noon and we will take your pre-order over the phone.
- VISIT THE MARKET
Fresh from our Orchards!
- Gallons and Half Gallons of Freshly Pressed Apple Cider!!!
- Red Delicious
- Golden Delicious
- Granny Smith
- Fresh Greens:
- Fresh Cabbages
- Don’t forget that Kistaco accepts FMNP Vouchers, they expire on November 30th. Just three weeks left to spend them at the farmers’ market!
- Daikon Radish
- Mixed Carrots
- Brussel Sprouts
- Sweet Potato
- Asst Pears
- and more!
Greenawalt Farm and B & G Enterprise
Products available all year:
- Assorted Jarred Goods
- Sweet corn 🌽
- Eggplant 🍆
- Lima beans
- Watermelon 🍉
- Cantaloupe 🍈
- Shiro plums
- Yellow free stone peaches
- Roma II beans
- Broccoli 🥦
- Green beans
- Collard greens
- Small cabbages
- Sweet basil
- Parsley chives
- Green onions
- Red onions
- Yellow onions
- Red Tomatoes
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green peppers
- Purple peppers
- Hungarian peppers
- Jalapeno peppers
- Small sweet green peppers
- Cubanelle peppers
- Red potatoes
- Yukon gold potatoes
- Purple potatoes
Jak’s Bakery connects neighbors and nourishes our community with unique and delicious baked goods 🍞, each handcrafted using artisan techniques.
With roots in Bulgarian traditions and ingredients like rosehip, tahini, and scratch-made, hand-pulled phyllo dough, we hope to bring back the art and magic of a neighborhood bakery.
Please visit us at jaksbakery.com for our full schedule and to sign up for our newsletter.
We look forward to seeing you at the market! – Molly & Jak
Pastamore Balsamic Vinegars
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 18 year old barrel-aged balsamic vinegar infused with seasonal fruits and flavors
- Olive Oils
- First cold expeller pressed extra virgin olive oil infused or blended with h
- Herbs and spices 🌿🌶️
- Marinades & Grill Sauces
- Great gift ideas, save with multiple purchases!
Note: I have taken over the Olive Oil sales from California. The CA Blend is in now to purchase.