Stock Up For the Super Bowl on Saturday!
We hope to see you on Saturday, February 4th!
Below is a list of offerings this week from a few of our vendors:
- Now that the busy-ness of the holidays has passed, it's time to start thinking about projects in and around your home. Stop by BANDY Woodworks to talk about how we can help you with the project you've been dreaming of. Our recent projects have included a tree house, an outdoor garden bench, and a cabinet for an oddly-shaped pantry area. What can we do for YOU?
- Stop by to try up to 20 flavors of hummus!
- Winter Squash - great for cold nights!
- Root vegetable & Potatoes
- Dried Beans, Amish Canned Goods
J.L.KENNEDY MEAT STAND
Special items for Saturday, February 4th:
WE HAVE EASY, AFFORDABLE GAME DAY MEAL OPTIONS while you watch the Penguins on Saturday, or the Super Bowl on Sunday!
HICKORY-SMOKED HALF HAMS approx 6-8#
HICKORY-SMOKED CENTER - CUT HAM SLICES
EXTRA-LEAN GROUND TURKEY, great with spices, rice, some tomato sauce, then stuffed into colorful peppers! Over 98% fat-free!
BEEF BONELESS RIB EYES, PORTERHOUSE, T-BONES, & SIRLOIN STEAKS
Hope you were able to enjoy the complimentary passes we handed out last week for the Pittsburgh Outdoor Expo!
NOW TAKING ORDERS for any special meats you need for Valentine's Day.Pick-up is next Saturday, February 11th
- Please call in your orders as soon as possible: To place an order with the Kennedys, please call their farm office at (724) 898-2316. Ordering hours are Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM and Friday 9AM-6PM, or call the market on Saturdays at 412-661-1875.
Fresh from the fields this week:
- Freshly-squeezed Cider
- Homegrown Apples: Empire, Stayman, Rome, McIntosh, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Idared, Jonagold, and Fortune
- Homegrown Yellow Onions
- Stop by to pick up a new Kistaco Farm tee-shirt and show your pride! The boys will be sporting theirs!
- Frozen Whole Chickens and Frozen Whole Turkeys available for pick-up on Saturday morning! They have been pasture-raised and have had no antibiotics and no hormones. We have a limited number available and will only be bringing to market what is pre-ordered. Please call Kistaco Farm Market at 724-478-4361 to order, or for further information. Please call in orders by 4pm on Friday, February 3rd. Thanks!
- Stop by for soup samples and a variety of frozen soups for sale, including taco soup and sweet potato coconut curry!
New items include:- Lemongrass with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Ruby Red Grapefruit with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sriracha Mango with White Balsamic Vinegar
Pip & Lola's Everything Homemade
- Pip & Lola's will be there with our usual assortment of Soapy Goodness!
Straight Up Mixer
- Stop by for your morning cup of Kew Park coffee and a freshly squeezed glass of OJ.
- Our mixers will be available for tasting and purchase - Sharp Ginger Beer and Raw Lime Cordial.
Wheel & Wedge Cheese Shop
- Pick up a few types of cheese to create an awesome cheese tray for the big game!
- Broccoli, Celery Root, Maroon Carrots
- Florida Strawberries, Miatake Mushrooms
- Avocados, Limes, Cauliflower
- Brussels Sprouts and more!