Shop 'Til You Drop on Saturday!
We hope to see you on Saturday, February 25th!
Below is a list of offerings this week from a few of our vendors:
- BANDY Woodworks has a beautiful new batch of cutting boards available. Lots of sizes and patterns!
- Now that the busy-ness of the holidays has passed, it's time to start thinking about projects in and around your home. Stop by BANDY Woodworks to talk about how we can help you with the project you've been dreaming of. Our recent projects have included a tree house, an outdoor garden bench, and a cabinet for an oddly-shaped pantry area. What can we do for YOU?
- Stop by to try up to 20 flavors of hummus!
- Winter Squash - great for cold nights!
- Root vegetable & Potatoes
- Dried Beans, Amish Canned Goods
J.L.KENNEDY MEAT STAND
Special items for Saturday, February 25th:
THESE WARMER DAYS STILL HAVE COLD NIGHTS, AND WE HAVE EASY MEAL OPTIONS FOR BOTH!!!!
DELMONICO, PORTERHOUSE, & TBONE STEAKS to season or marinate and grill or broil or pan-fried
BEEF SHOULDER for fall-apart pot roast
EYE OF ROUND ROAST for the oven at medium-well and sliced thinly for ultra lean roast beef...great cold for sandwiches and lunch-packing!
CHICKEN THIGHS are great for slow cooking or grilling
RED HOT ROPED PORK SAUSAGE, for grilling, sautéing, slow-cooking, casings are easily removed for quick hash saute with veggies in broth
- Please call in your orders as soon as possible: To place an order with the Kennedys, please call their farm office at (724) 898-2316. Ordering hours are Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM and Friday 9AM-6PM, or call the market on Saturdays at 412-661-1875.
Fresh from the fields this week:
- Freshly-squeezed Cider
- Homegrown Apples: Empire, Stayman, Rome, McIntosh, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Idared, and Jonagold
- Homegrown Yellow Onions
- Stop by to pick up a new Kistaco Farm tee-shirt and show your pride!
- Pre-ordered Frozen Whole Chickens and Frozen Whole Turkeys available for pick-up on Saturday morning! Please call Kistaco Farm Market at 724-478-4361 to order, or for further information. Please call in orders by 4pm on Friday, February 24th. Thanks!
New items include:- Lemongrass with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Ruby Red Grapefruit with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sriracha Mango with White Balsamic Vinegar
Straight Up Mixer
- Stop by for your morning cup of Kew Park coffee and a freshly squeezed glass of OJ.
- Our mixers will be available for tasting and purchase - Sharp Ginger Beer and Raw Lime Cordial.
- Asparagus, Field Spinach, Kale
- Maroon Carrots, Florida Strawberries
- Pom Pom Mushrooms, Colored Peppers & More!